The Fundraising Committee Chairperson plans and implements fundraising activities for Bellingham Metal Arts Guild.
The position is worked both at home on your own time, and at various locations in Bellingham for board meetings, general membership meetings, etc.
- Solicits from BMAG members ideas for fund raising activities to support the activities for BMAG on an ongoing basis;
- Prepares written proposals for fund raising activities that are presented to the Executive Committee both as they are developed and in long range planning;
- Identifies potential grant opportunities, sponsorships by individuals, businesses, or organizations;
- On acceptance of proposals by the Executive Committee has lead responsibility directly for implementation of fund raising activities;
- Solicits BMAG members participation in the fund Raising Committee to share workload;
- Prepares short report of all completed fund raising activities to identify lessons learned for future fund raising efforts;
- Reports at annual meeting on the prior year fund raising efforts and events and outlines to the general membership any planned major events or series of events for the following year.
- Donor Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 15+ hours per month
- A more detailed description will be given upon request.