The Communications Chair is responsible for external commutations from BMAG including preparation and distribution of class fliers, advertising and information material. Insures that internal communications are timely to BMAG members regarding upcoming events.
The position is worked both at home on your own time, and at various locations in Bellingham for board meetings, general membership meetings, etc.
- Checks the Guild mail at least every two weeks, emails daily, sorts and sends mail to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Has charge of all correspondence, including inquiries about the Guild.
- Corresponds, as directed by the Board, with members and others.
- Prepares all BMAG advertizing, information and insures wide dissemination by publication in both electronic and paper media.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Project Management
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 20+ hours per month
- A more detailed description will be given upon request.