The Secretary is responsible for creating, storing, and safeguarding the official records of the organization and for providing all official notices and documentation as required by bylaws or by law or statute.
The position is worked both at home on your own time, and at various locations in Bellingham for board meetings, general membership meetings, etc.
- Transcribes, keeps, and distributes minutes of board meetings and general meetings and other meetings as requested by the president.
- Acts as custodian of general records, reports, statements, certificates, letters, and other documents of the organization other than financial records; creating permanent storage and backups of these records
- Arranges for permanent storage of original documents in a place to be determined by the president and board of directors.
- Serves on the executive board of directors
- Serves as the historian of BMAG.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20+ hours per month
- A more detailed description will be given upon request.