A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for someone who can help research the adoption policies of various states.
Under the supervision of the Adoption Agency Coordinator, the intern will:
- Research adoption policies of states that we can partner with for adoptions
- Create a manual with a breakdown of the policies, contacts for adoption services
- Research what is required for creating contracts and partnerships
- Compile needed items to apply for partnerships/contracts
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-10 hours per week
- Appreciation Coordinator
- Blog Coordinator
- Child Listing Specialist
- Adoption Policy Researcher
- Child Recruitment Specialist
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Agency Newsletter Writer
- EUGENE MARATHON -- A Family For...
- Web/Mobile/App Builder
- Heart Gallery Photo/Videography...
- Facebook Specialist
- Web Design/Development
- Database Manager
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Heart Gallery Monthly Venue...
- SEO Optimization Volunteer
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Spanish Speaking Mentor
- Foster Host Homes