AFFEC is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving and permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to assist our agency with SEO Optimizing.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
-Look for sites on which we should have a presence
- Keep a list of those sites
- Contact site manager and ask for presence of our organization
- Supply technical assistance as required
- Setup and use analytical tools to analyze the online presence
- Look for additional meta tags in top natural order sites
- Incorporate appropriate meta tags in our site.
- Oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills and ability to understand HTML
- Experience using Dreamweaver or equivalent
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Google Apps
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-10 hours per week
- Appreciation Coordinator
- Blog Coordinator
- Child Listing Specialist
- Adoption Policy Researcher
- Child Recruitment Specialist
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Agency Newsletter Writer
- Web/Mobile/App Builder
- Heart Gallery Photo/Videography...
- Facebook Specialist
- Web Design/Development
- Database Manager
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Heart Gallery Monthly Venue...
- SEO Optimization Volunteer
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Spanish Speaking Mentor
- Foster Host Homes