Purpose of the Position
Biomedical machines are the most important part of our inventory as these are the most requested and coveted.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in organizing inventory.
- Clean and package biomedical machines for proper shipment.
- Test minor machines as instructed.
- Find, test and/or repair peripherals for each machine as able.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area and warehouse in general.
- Some biomedical expierence required
- Backgrounds in electrical and computer science engineering a plus!
- Some heavy lifting involved.
- Flexibility in day-to-day tasks; okay with last-minute changes.
*MINIMUM* Two Days per week - 9am-3pm (excluding Thursdays)
Orientation (30 minutes) plus training as needed.
Please contact Kelyn Anker, Denver Director of Operations, if interested.
- System Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two Days per week – 9am-3pm
- Candidates with ongoing availability preferred
- Project C.U.R.E. Volunteer -...
- Medical Warehouse Volunteer Leader
- International Medical Travel...
- Receptionist - Front Office Help
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- App Developers Needed
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Project C.U.R.E. Seamstress needed
- Graphic Design - Marketing
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- On-going Fun Opportunity -...
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Warehouse Volunteer Needed
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer