WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOffice- 2 Campus Blvd2nd Floor610-436-1853Newtown Square, PA 19073
Compassus Hospice operates a Veteran's Volunteer Program in Chester and Delaware counties. Our mission is to match Veteran volunteers with our Veteran hospice patients. We believe Veterans have a unique ability to connect with other Veterans. Many of our Veterans have a desire to discuss their experiences, but are often hesitant to talk about, even with their own families. Our desire is for all Veterans to know they are honored and their service was appreciated.
Volunteer Veterans are needed to visit hospice patients that have served in the Military. Many of our Veteran patients have out lived their family and friends and find themselves at the end of their lives alone. It would be comforting for them to have a friend that would visit them once a week for about an hour. Another Veteran would have an understanding about a very important part of their life. Sometimes the patient has unfinished business concerning the war and would be more comfortable discussing this with another Veteran.
If you have one hour a week to give, please join our team and help us make our world a better place. Hospice is about Enriching Life. Thank you in advance for having the heart to serve your brothers at this time in their life.
For more information, please contact Michele Eckbold at 610-436-1853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one hour per week
- One year commitment to the Veteran - Volunteer program
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Make volunteering your 2017...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Volunteer in the New Year!
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Are you pursing a Healthcare...
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- Attention Students! Volunteer in...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...