Make volunteering your 2017 resolution
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOffice- 2 Campus Blvd2nd Floor610-436-1853Newtown Square, PA 19073
Make a difference by being a companion to someone in need!
Volunteers provide companionship, socialization, practical support, and family support. Some activities include: conversation, reading or playing games, listening to music, or sitting quietly holding a hand as a supportive presence.
A hospice patient is diagnosed with a terminal illness and it is at this point where helping hands are needed. A volunteer can add so much to a patient’s quality of remaining life.
Direct Patient volunteers serve both patients and families in assisted living facilities, nursing homes, or residential homes. Volunteers are assigned as close to their home, work, or school as possible. Volunteers are given choices of who they visit and where they go.
Volunteers receive initial training and continued support along the way so please know this is something you experience with a team of hospice professionals who are here to help YOU impact a life.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least one hour per week
- one year commitment to volunteering
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Make volunteering your 2017...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Volunteer in the New Year!
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Are you pursing a Healthcare...
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- Attention Students! Volunteer in...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...