The West End Museum run entirely by volunteers is looking for someone who will schedule a small number of volunteer greeters that will require no more than two hours per week. Most of the work can be done from home.
The Visitor Services Coordinator will:
- Think of new ways to recruit and train greeters
- Make sure at least one greeter is scheduled during open hours
- Keep intouch with greeters' availability and arrange coverage
- Improve the visitor experience
- Periodically meet greeters to keep them engaged and up to date on new exhibits, activities, and practices.
- Comfortable with volunteers
- Helpful, accommodating and visitor oriented
- Two hours per week Tuesdays through Saturdays noon to 4 PM
About the West End Museum:
We are a Boston neighborhood museum looking for people who are interested in the history and culture of Boston. The Museum is dedicated to the documentation and preservation of the former West End neighborhood’s diverse cultural heritage.
You can expect to find a casual workplace of friendly men and women who are welcoming and eager to engage with the public. A previous knowledge of the neighborhood is not required, but an appreciation of its historical significance is recommended.
The Museum is conveniently located close to the MBTA North Station, Charles Street Station and Bowdoin Station.
Call 617-723-2125, email email@example.com, or visit www.thewestendmuseum.org for more information. We would very much like to speak with you and possibly arrange for a visit.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Two hours per week