JerseySTEM has the opportunity to organize a fundraising dinner Late March/Early April to support bringing the STEM afterschool program to girls in underserved communities. The localtion of the event is already secured.
If you are an event planner or have experience planning event, you will be asked to coordinate the program, select the menu, send the invitations, help decide on specific events.
you will be sipported by a grup of 6 commununit volunteer who know the local players (caterers, entertainment, community we are raisng fro, sponsors,...)
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Administrative support for STEM...
- Executive Director for the Girls...
- College Engagement Manager
- Chaperone K-8 students after...
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Google Classroom expert
- App Inventor Coach
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Eventbrite administrator
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- GoAnimate Coach
- Knitting with young girls
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Field Trip Coordinator
- AfterSchool program coordinator...
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...