JerseySTEM has the opportunity to organize a fundraising dinner Late March/Early April to support bringing the STEM afterschool program to girls in underserved communities. The localtion of the event is already secured.
If you are an event planner or have experience planning event, you will be asked to coordinate the program, select the menu, send the invitations, help decide on specific events.
you will be sipported by a grup of 6 commununit volunteer who know the local players (caterers, entertainment, community we are raisng fro, sponsors,...)
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Site Engineer/Surveyor for...
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Editorial Staff for STEM content
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Wix Store Consultant
- Human Resource Support for STEM...
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert