JerseySTEM has the opportunity to organize a fundraising dinner Late March/Early April to support bringing the STEM afterschool program to girls in underserved communities. The localtion of the event is already secured.
If you are an event planner or have experience planning event, you will be asked to coordinate the program, select the menu, send the invitations, help decide on specific events.
you will be sipported by a grup of 6 commununit volunteer who know the local players (caterers, entertainment, community we are raisng fro, sponsors,...)
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Grants Research
- Account Management
- Grant Writing
- Executive Director for the Girls...
- College Engagement Manager
- Brain Teasers for Middle School...
- Event Planner - Fundraising...
- Woodworking mentor/teacher
- Eventbrite administrator
- Human Resource Support for STEM...
- Knitting with young girls
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Corporate and Employee...
- STEMTalks Coordinator
- GroupMe and Remind Administrator
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- Seniors Engagement Manager
- Girls Who Code Coach- Weekends
- Volunteers with IT Experience
- MIT App inventor Lead