The West End Museum run entirely by volunteers is looking for someone to handle rental events of no more than an average of one per month.
The Rental Event Coordinator will:
- Respond to inquiries about rental of the facility
- Send rental forms either by email or paper mail
- Answer questions and show prospective renters the facility
- Attend events and help to set up chairs and tables
- Make sure the facility is cleaned and locked at the end of the event
- Make suggestions on how the marketing of the museum can be improved
- Good telephone and meeting manners
- Be helpful and courteous
- Able to show the venue usually no more than one hour per month
- Able to attend an event for a total of no more than 4 hours
- Physically able to arrange light-weight tables and chairs
About the West End Museum:
We are a Boston neighborhood museum run entirely by volunteers looking for people who are interested in the history and culture of Boston. The Museum is dedicated to the documentation and preservation of the former West End neighborhood’s diverse cultural heritage.
You can expect to find a casual workplace of friendly men and women who volunteer their time and appreciate rental income. A previous knowledge of the neighborhood is not required, but an appreciation of the historical significance of its history is recommended.
The Museum is conveniently located close to the MBTA North Station, Charles Street Station and Bowdoin Station.
Call 617-723-2125, email email@example.com, or visit www.thewestendmuseum.org for more information. We would very much like to speak with you and possibly arrange for a visit.
- Event Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Usually no more than 6 hours per month