The West End Museum run entirely by volunteers is looking for a Membership Assistant who will take care of a small number of members that will require no more than two hours per week. Some of the work can by done at home using the internet.
The Membership Assistant will:
- Process membership applications (usually no more than one per week)
- Send out membership cards
- Record and update member contact information
- Send out renewal notices by email (an average of 5 per month)
- Review annually the membership benefits and the membership application form
- Suggest improvements to the membership program
- Typing, filing, and working on a computer
- Attention to detail
- Two hours per week tuesdays through Firdays noon to 4 PM
About the West End Museum:
We are a Boston neighborhood museum looking for people who are interested in the history and culture of Boston. Volunteering at this museum you can expect to find a casual workplace of friendly men and women who are welcoming and eager to recruit new members. A previous knowledge of the neighborhood is not required, but an appreciation of the historical significance of its history is recommended.
The Museum is conveniently located close to the MBTA North Station, Charles Street Station and Bowdoin Station.
Call 617-723-2125, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.thewestendmuseum.org for more information. We would very much like to speak with you and possibly arrange for a visit.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Two hours per week
- Training provided