The Center for Amazon Community Ecology promotes forest conservation in the Peruvian Amazon by helping native artisans to develop and market innovative handicrafts in the U.S. We need several types of help to manage our inventory and sell our handicrafts at special events and our online store.
These tasks involve:
1) prepare newly arrived crafts for sale - this includes assigning them an appropriate inventory item number, measuring their weight and dimensions, and preparing a simple item description,
2) entering craft information and descriptions into our inventory database,
3) printing and attaching bar code stickers to tags on the crafts,
4) photographing the crafts,
5) checking out crafts before delivery to craft fairs or other venues for sale on consignment, 6) helping to inventory all crafts in stock on a quarterly basis.
6) preparing and posting listings of crafts to our social media pages and online store
- Sales Process
- Social Media / Blogging
- Sales Marketing
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 to 20 hours per week