Helping Link is looking for a graphic designer to create visual ideas for the purpose of informing and/or capturing the interest of prospective students, volunteers, and donors.
This is done primarily by designing artwork, sound, text, and video into interactive multimedia, packaging, and advertisements using graphic design software.
Responsibilities - Work with the Executive Director to design posters, and social media content - Graphic designers will create marketing tools for volunteer recruitment, program services, and special events Requirements - Passion and enthusiasm for design - Ability to work independently and in a team setting Helping Link is a community-based non-profit agency located in Seattle's International District. Our mission is "to empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency, while nurturing community service and youth leaders."
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Public Relations and...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Become a Youth Tutor!
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Board of Directors
- Flex your talents as a Web...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Volunteer IT needed!!!
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- GALA Committee - Planning and...
- Opportunity for a Communications...