Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is looking for a graphic designer to create visual ideas for the purpose of informing and capturing the interest of prospective students, volunteers, and donors. This role involves designing artwork, sound, text, and video into interactive multimedia, packaging, and advertisements using graphic design software.
- Work with the Executive Director to discuss project details and objectives
- Assist in designing and creating key visuals for marketing tools for several different promotional purposes such as events, volunteer recruitment, student recruitment
- Provide a critical and analytical skill to design and proof projects
- Work with various other team members (including but not limited to, PR/Comms, Photographer, Executive Director, etc.)
- Experience/background in graphic design with a portfolio of past works
- Be familiar with various programs such as but not limited to: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Have a passion for design, immigrant assistance and helping the local Vietnamese community
- Build upon your own portfolio
- Enhance and develop your design skills
- Gain direct and hands on experience in design and marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Recruitment Specialist
- Board of Directors
- Community Engagement Ambassador
- Come Beautify Helping Link! Arts...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Volunteer Recruitment and...
- Volunteer IT Specialist Wanted!
- Marketing Specialist
- Program Support Coordinator
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- GALA Committee - Planning and...
- Opportunity for a Communications...