44 people are interested
Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is looking for a graphic designer to create visual ideas for the purpose of informing and capturing the interest of prospective students, volunteers, and donors. This role involves designing artwork, sound, text, and video into interactive multimedia, packaging, and advertisements using graphic design software.
- Work with the Executive Director to discuss project details and objectives
- Assist in designing and creating key visuals for marketing tools for several different promotional purposes such as events, volunteer recruitment, student recruitment
- Provide a critical and analytical skill to design and proof projects
- Work with various other team members (including, but not limited to, Public Relations and Communications, Photographers, the Executive Director, Web Team, etc.)
- Experience/background in graphic design with a portfolio of past works
- Be familiar with various programs such as but not limited to: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Have a passion for design, immigrant assistance and helping the local Vietnamese community
- Build upon your own portfolio
- Enhance and develop your design skills
- Gain direct and hands on experience in design and marketing
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Learn more: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
We'll work with your schedule.
1032 S. Jackson St. #CSeattle, WA 98104
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Visual Arts
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- At least 4 hours a week on site.