Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is looking for a graphic designer to capture the interest of our students, volunteers and donors through engaging visual ideas. This role involves creating graphics for web, social media, email campaigns and print. Grow your design skills by showcasing your knowledge of modern design trends and integrating it with Vietnamese culture.
- Work with the Executive Director to discuss project details and objectives
- Design key visuals to promote events and volunteer/student recruitment
- Provide a critical eye to designs and proof projects
- Collaborate with other Graphic Designers and cross-functional teams (e.g., Communications, Fund Development, Event Planning and Web Team)
- Be open to the iterative process and engaging in feedback
- Experience in graphic design and a link to your portfolio in your resume
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Have a passion for effective design and helping the local Vietnamese community
- Must have access to your own laptop with a copy of Adobe CS/CC
- Must be living within the Greater Seattle Area and able to commute to our office in Seattle, WA
- Build upon your own portfolio
- Enhance and develop your design skills
- Gain direct and hands-on experience in design and marketing
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Learn more: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
About Helping Link
1032 S. Jackson St. Suite C, Seattle, WA 98104, US
To empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders.
Helping Link has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-five years. We provide English language, citizenship, and computer education classes for adults and seniors; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
Directly apply on our website here: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/