Fight the Flu Foundation is a start up non profit. The foundation was created by individuals who tragically lost their loved ones to Influenza. Our mission is to increase the amount of families vaccinated against the flu, decrease hospitalizations caused by influenza and end these tragic deaths. We believe the biggest missing piece is understanding and education. We will accomplish our mission through offering no cost services such as vaccinations. We also have campaigns and strong efforts to educate the community.
We need your help!
The volunteer position is responsible for researching and applying for competitive grant opportunities from federal, state and local agencies and organizations. The Grant Writer researches, develops and writes grants for Fight the Flu Foundation and its programs.Duties/Responsibilities
- Research and make application for funding opportunities provided by all federal, state and local grant agencies.
- Responsible for data collection and analysis of information gathered for grant opportunities.
- Responsible for grant proposal writing.
- Identify community needs
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment