The League of Amazing Programmers is an after-school program that teaches real Java to kids starting in the 5th grade. Through our 10-level curriculum, kids advance to the CS AP exam and take the OCA exam in the 11th grade. All of our 30 teachers are volunteers who work in the industry.
Class sizes are small...usually 8 kids with one or two advanced student TAs as helpers. We are the only school in the country teaching professional grade Java to kids this young.
Come and join us at the library in this amazing, fun adventure. We offer scholarships to needy kids and are working to reach more underserved families.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Salesforce Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager.
- Programming Mentor Monday 6:30 -...
- Programming Mentor Monday 5 - 6:30
- Event Planner
- Programming Mentor Friday 6:30 - 8
- Programming Mentor
- Programming Mentor at Central...
- Programming Mentor Saturday...
- Programming Teacher for...
- Java Mentor for Competition -...