Join us for a SUPER FUN and EXCITING inaugural event in the heart of Encinitas - Ranked #4 Surf Town in the USA by Nat Geo!
The ENCINITAS HALF MARATHON on Sunday, March 26, will start and finish in the huge parking lot overlooking world famous Moonlight Beach. Volunteer shifts will vary between 6:30am and 12:00pm. 6,000 runners will be participating, so we need ALL the help we can get!
Volunteers will receive loads of sponsor goodies, snacks, drinks and a race shirt (if available)
Volunteer tasks include:
- Water Station Support
- Holding funny signs
- Handing out Goody Bags
- Handing out medals
- Handing out drinks at finish line
- Handing out oatmeal bowls at finish line
- Set up and Clean up
- Cheering and being a course monitor
If you'd like to sign up to volunteer, here's the form: https://surfingmadonna.redpodium.com/encinitas-half-marathon-volunteers
- Outdoor Recreation
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Shifts will vary between 6:30am and 12:00pm.
- No skills required. Ages 12 and up are welcome! This is strictly a SUPER FUN event!