Throughout the year, we offer various opportunities to participate in community science (sometimes called "citizen science"), collecting data that is used to study birds and their habitats.
Volunteers can participate in the Great Backyard Bird Count (February), Vaux’s Swifts chimney counts (spring and fall), The Christmas Bird Count (December), and other opportunities as they arise. See our website for more details: www.tahomaaudubon.org.
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Do as much or as little as you like!
- Birding Class & Workshop...
- Urban Nature Walk Guides
- Bird Walk Guides
- Morse Force Educators/Docents
- Conservation Committee Members
- Native Plant Walk Guide
- Thelma Gilmur Education...
- Website Design
- Membership Committee Members
- Habitat Restoration Work Party -...
- Adriana Hess Audubon Center...
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Community Scientists
- Morse Force Wildlife/Property...