Medical Home Health Intake Position
Are you detail-oriented?
Do you enjoy working in an office setting?
Are you pursuing a career in medicine?
If you answered yes, this position is perfect for you!
Colorado VNA intake team would welcome you to help with zip code research and data entry. This position requires a minimum of a six month commitment and involves 2, 4 hour shift weekly. Gain experience in this field to boost your resume or give back to your community through this opportunity!
Email today for more information on becoming a Medical Home Health Intake volunteer.
We look forward to having you join our team.
Volunteer Department Manager
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly 2-4 hours
- Must have transportation to Denver office
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteer - Become a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Help with Summer Mowing and...
- Craft for a Non-Profit
- Cook Park Rec. Ctr. - 3rd Tuesdays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Bennett Community Wellness...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- DIY Skills Needed to Benefit...
- Administrative Support-...
- Christ Lutheran Wellness Clinic-...
- Community Wellness Volunteers
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Hospice Tuck-in Calling Program