Are you i nterested in helping end poverty and hunger around the world? Do you have a passion for creating good buzz for causes you care about? Enjoy networking? If so, becoming a Regional Ambassador with Simple Love may be just the opportunity you've been looking for!
As Regional Ambassador, you'll be the face of Simple Love in your city/region - mobilizing your friends, family, and colleagues to support our mission by spreading the word and/or financially supporting our work.
- Inspire and encourage your network to support Simple Love's mission and work
- Coordinate, manage, and implement fundraising campaigns and/or events
- Visit religious institutions, schools, businesses, and other venues to promote our cause
- Build a network of people engaged in our central purpose of ending extreme poverty and hunger
- Create long-lasting partnerships between Simple Love and members of your community
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)
- Servant heart/mindset (i.e., you are compassionate, kind, and selfless)
- Ability to work independently and to exercise good judgment
- Highly organized with excellent prioritization ability
- Interest in fundraising (i.e., you are not intimidated by asking others to support our work)
We are flexible and open to all applications. Energetic retirees are encouraged to apply!
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5+ hours a week (flexible)