We have a variety of volunteer opportunities to make your skills and your available time.
Here are just a few examples:
- Social Assistance: reading aloud, event preparation, hosting at an event, working in the Chatterbox Cafe, greeting and directing visitors, playing music, animal therapy, Friends Swim Club, etc.
- Caregiving: assisting residents with non-medical care such as dining, escorting residents within Clark, transportation, cleaning & companionship
- Clerical Work: answering phones, filing, assembling mailings, retail assistance
- Maintenance: painting, gardening, doing light repairs
Get Started Today!
Just complete these four simple steps, and you're ready to start volunteering at Clark!
1. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Alli Benedict, at 616-452-1568 ext. 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete an application form, including information for a background check.
3. Complete TB testing (quick, easy & painless!)
4. Complete a volunteer orientation.
- Data Entry
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training