The Parenting Place in Easley, SC is looking for a volunteer for their Parents Anonymous children’s program on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
The program runs from 5-6:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We ask volunteers to arrive by 4:45 for set up and expect to leave around 6:45.
We are seeking a worker who will be able to attend on aweekly basisand commit for a minimum of six months.
- Conduct age-appropriate activities with children
- Make connections and encourage children to share their feelings
- Follow the key program components
- Follow proper record-keeping and sign-in procedures
- Communicate with parents about their child’s activities
- Follow all agency protocols and policies
- Follow the Parents Anonymous Children’s Program curriculum book
There will be a mandatory training/orientation for volunteers before they begin their duties.
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Special Needs
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- You can chose how many nights/hours