One-time youth group volunteer opportunities at GOOD+ Foundation can be scheduled approximately one month in advance with our volunteer team staff. We can schedule groups of 15 youth supervised by at least 1 adult team leader.
Volunteer projects are based on timely need, season and group size.
BUNDLING CLOTHING: Volunteers will sort clothing by gender and size, then "bundle" in sets of five pieces, usually two bottoms and three tops.
BUNDLING BOOKS: Volunteers will sort and screen books by age group and reading level, then "bundle" in sets of 3 to 5 books, depending on inventory.
STUFFING DIAPER BAGS: Volunteers will bundle diaper bags with essentials such as diaper wipes, bath products, clothing, baby bottles, blankets, swaddles, toys and more.
GIFT WRAPPING: Volunteers will wrap toys and sort by gender and age to make it easy for us to distribute to children in need. We also bring a holiday playlist to add to the fun!
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- 1 - 3 hours
- Willingness to help
- Honor your Dad by Volunteering
- Help Young Fathers in Need
- Customize Your Community...
- Become a Drive Ambassador
- Host a Drive to Honor your Father
- Celebrate Father's Day by...
- Community Volunteer Events with...
- Help Fathers in Need
- High School Volunteer Groups
- Help Low Income Families in Los...
- Rockstar Volunteers Needed!
- Host a Drive to Benefit GOOD+...
- Birthday Party and Bar/Bat...
- Youth Peer-to-Peer Campaign
- Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
- Opportunities for Corporate...