KYRS-Thin Air Radio Job Description
Reports to Station Manager
Status: Volunteer, 4 hours per week
Responsible for all aspects of individual and family memberships
- Works with Station Manager and Development Committee to create annual membership goals and strategies
- Plans, oversees and executes all aspects of membership fundraising including acquisition, renewals, additional gifts and renewals. Uses all fundraising channels including on-air fund drives, web campaigns, mailings, email, social media, telemarketing and events.
- Ensures that database is updated with full and accurate member information
- Tracks donations and analyzes results, i.e. goals reached, retention and attrition rates
- Works with staff to ensure successful on-air and online fundraising from members.
- Uses best practices and the highest ethical standards for donor care, transparency, donor privacy and security.
- Competent in all aspect of donation processing
- Attends staff meetings
- Ensures timely processing of donations: photocopy checks, make deposits, prepare batches for Quickbooks, send gifts and thank you notes to members
- Motivates the board, staff and other volunteers to help identify and cultivate members
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training