Drive Ambassadors spearhead collection drives in their school or community. To structure a successful drive, Drive Ambassadors will work with GOOD+ Foundation staff on this service learning project to better understand, communicate, and meet the needs of families GOOD+ Foundation serves. Drive themes can include collecting clothing, books, school supplies, winter coats, diapers, or new baby essentials such as pacifiers, baby bottles, teethers and diaper wipes.
Drive Ambassadors will be responsible for organizing, marketing, executing and conducting an inventory of their school or community drive. It’s a great way for students to build leadership skills!
How to Host a Drive
WHAT YOU NEED: We can provide a bin to collect items, as well as information cards to place near the bins to educate other students on our work.
TIME: Drives are most effective when held for at least one week. Most students will host for two weeks to one month.
DELIVERY: After your drive has concluded, you work with your team member at GOOD+ Foundation to drop the items collected off at our warehouse (located outside of Culver City on Jefferson Blvd, east of La Brea). We sign off on students’ community service hours and provide them with a Drive Ambassador certificate!
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Youth Services
- General Education
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- It will take a few hours to get your drive going
- Willingness to help
- Honor your Dad by Volunteering
- Help Young Fathers in Need
- Customize Your Community...
- Become a Drive Ambassador
- Host a Drive to Honor your Father
- Celebrate Father's Day by...
- Community Volunteer Events with...
- Help Fathers in Need
- High School Volunteer Groups
- Help Low Income Families in Los...
- Rockstar Volunteers Needed!
- Host a Drive to Benefit GOOD+...
- Birthday Party and Bar/Bat...
- Youth Peer-to-Peer Campaign
- Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
- Opportunities for Corporate...