A huge part of our shop is to benefit youth and their families and one way we are able to do that is through our great abundance of toys we have donated to us.
We need some extra help to be able to go through the mountains of toys that we have donated to the Thrift Shop.
This task/job includes:
- sorting broken and older toys from sellable toys
- cleaning off the toys that are sellable
- Pricing toys by their wear & tear, as well as retail price.
- Put out toys that have been priced
- Keep Toy area well merchandized as well as clean for the customers.
This position is one of ease and allows room for anyone to be able to do well in it!
20% volunteer discount for 12 or more hours worked per month
30% discount for 24 or more hours worked per month.
MITS provides on the job training and professional references.
Most of all we value our connection and comradery as a community working to support a great cause, Mercer Island Youth & Family Services.
Learn more about our mission at: http://www.mercerislandthrift.org/our-mission/
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 12 hours a month