10 people are interested
Volunteer Receptionist Needed!
10 people are interested
Volunteer Reports to: Volunteer Manager
Summary: The role of our Volunteer Center Receptionist is to provide a warm welcome to volunteers, visitors and clients. This position will be able to greet volunteers, answer general inquires, support volunteer check in, bring volunteers to their designated work areas, complete data entry and assist Volunteer Manager as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet volunteers, visitors and clients.
- Take volunteer temperatures upon arrival.
- Support Volunteer Check In tasks.
- Data entry of volunteer hours into Volgistics.
- Notify staff of any potential safety hazards within the Donation Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
- Organizing, planning, and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and be able to multitask.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of A Precious Child clients, volunteers, partners, and donors.
Training & Supervision:
- Complete Volunteer Waiver Form.
- Complete Volunteer Orientation and Interview with Volunteer Manager.
- Training will be provided by Volunteer Manager.
- Schedules will be based upon the current needs in Volunteer Welcome Center.
- Shifts are available between Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM.
- We ask for a commitment to a consistent schedule of one shift a week for three hours.
- Make a difference in a child's life by collaborating with our staff and volunteers.
- Be a part of an amazing Volunteer Team who are the core of our organization.
- Gain valuable work experience as part of a dynamic team.
- Develop clerical and data entry skills.
About A Precious Child, Inc.
557 Burbank Street, Unit E, Broomfield, CO 80020, US
A Precious Child, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides children in need with opportunities and resources to empower them to achieve their full potential. A Precious Child envisions a future where every child grows up to be a secure, self-reliant, contributing member of their community.
A Precious Child assists children and families facing difficult life challenges such as abuse and neglect, crisis situations, and poverty. We work with more than 300 agency partners throughout eight counties which include Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson, and Weld Counties to identify children and families in the most need of our services. Our core initiatives help build the whole child, in addition to meeting basic human needs through our Resource Center and Boutiques (satellite resource centers), we also help children and their families navigate community resources.
We aim to bridge the gap in a child’s education so that they can become a secure, self-reliant, contributing member of their community as adults.
7051 W. 118th AvenueBroomfield, CO 80020
August 4, 2021
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training