HOW TO HOST A DRIVE
1. CONFIRM PARTICIPATION: First and foremost, let us know that you would like to participate and host a drive. You set the length of the drive and choose the dates! We can work with you on ideas of items you'd like to collect.
2. REQUEST A DRIVE KIT: Once you confirm your participation, you will coordinate with our staff to figure out how you wish to collect your goods and you will receive a kit with drop cards and donor tax forms. Help us expand awareness of the issue by leaving the drop cards next to the collections bin. Upon request, we can also create a flier for you to print and post in your lobby or common areas, if desired.
3. PROMOTE DRIVE: Tell your friends, family or coworkers you are hosting a drive by sending an email, posting on social media or word of mouth. We can help supply sample social media messaging for your drive, if desired.
4. COORDINATE DELIVERY: Once the drive has closed, coordinate with our staff to have all items delivered or shipped to our offices (4505 W. Jefferson Blvd., Suite 105, Los Angeles 90016).
5. SHARE GRATITUDE: When the drive is over, we will let you know how many items you have collected and how it has helped families in need. Use this information to thank your friends, family or coworkers for helping make a difference.
Contact: For more information please contact Jackie Rae Petta, Community Relations & Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- 1 - 3 Hours
- Willingness to Help