Volunteer will manage the inventory of in-kind donations, assemble and organize activity packets, puzzle packets and other items used for distribution to patients, and maintain the donation database. Volunteer will also assist with patient experience initiatives as needed.
- Data Entry
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one day a week for 4 hours.
- Purchase a volunteer uniform, minimum of 60 hours.
- Volunteer Courier
- Clerical Assistant Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Clerical
- In-Kind Donation Assistant...
- Pet Therapy (Perth Amboy)
- Patient Clothing Closet Attendant
- Medical Center Greeter
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Service Excellence Ambassador
- Maintenance Support Volunteer
- Hospitaltiy Ambassador
- Bedside Buddy Patient Visitor
- Pet Therapy (Old Bridge)
- Sunshine Volunteer
- Emergency Department Ambassador