As Bounty & Soul’s Latino-specific outreach efforts continue to grow we are in need of a base of bilingual volunteers to assist at markets, help with recipe and translation of health & wellness resources, at various community engagement activities and with child care at our weekly ESL class.
- Child Care
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Mentor
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Caretaker for Latino Outreach...
- Swannanoa Produce Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer for...
- Flat Creek Produce Market...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer