14 people are interested
Celebrate Valentines Day for a Homeless Single Mother
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
WE LOVE BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US
1 JOHN 4:19
We need your help in letting our Bridge Mother, Bridge "Kids," Bridge Graduates, and Mentors know they are loved.
We have ideas! But we are open to yours! Once you have chosen how you would like to participate, please simply call the office for a time and date to drop off before February 5th (B2H office 602-589-5556)
- decorate the office where our mothers meet, share messages of love throughout our space!
- create cards letting each know how they are loved by God, unique, and created on purpose for a purpose
- donate Valentine's Day cards so our children can participate in Valentine's day card exchange at school (This would be for our graduates, as we currently have no school-aged children)
- fill hearts with treats (aka chocolate!) we can share with our Bridge Mothers and Mentors
- we will have Child Enrichment Ministry on 2/14 - provide a sweet treat with our children and mothers
- donate new clothes to our Bridge Boutique
- donate a copy of your favorite devotional or journal
- Give a copy of your favorite Christian novel
- Come up with your own creative idea, give a call (602-589-5556)...let's see if we can incorporate it into our ministry!
If one of these ideas resonates with you, please simply drop the donation off by appointment at The Bridge to Hope office located at 1815 W. Missouri Avenue, #105, by calling 602-589-5556.
Our aspiration for Valentine's is to remind all those involved in our ministry we love and value them!
If you would like to learn more about The Bridge to Hope, please visit us at www.b2hope.org or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/B2Hope
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Bridge to Hope
1815 W MISSOURI AVE, STE 105, PHOENIX, AZ 85015, US
The Mission of The Bridge to Hope: To help homeless families achieve spiritual wholeness and emotional, physical and financial well-being by overcoming self-defeating behaviors with Christ as our foundation.
The vision of The Bridge to Hope is to end homelessness One Family at a Time by equipping the church to take a vested interest in a single mother and her children in crisis, a family that has lost hope and direction.
The Bridge to Hope provides an avenue for churches to motivate their members to show Christ’s love and give hope to homeless women and their children, facilitating their recovery from homelessness. Part of this is through seeing that they get the essential education and/or training to get a job, so that within approximately two years they can become self-supporting. This is a concept of One Church One Family. Those who are called to step forward in faith to mentor the B2H family are what we call "a team". These teams of mentors work directly with their sponsored B2H family. All are under the direct supervision of the Director Any Seiser, and the case worker, Sallie Jarboe. The mothers live in apartments that are in close proximity to each other, rented by The Bridge to Hope. They have regular times of fellowship with their mentoring team.
Our target population is homeless single mothers (drug-free and alcohol-free) with minor children under the age of 10, who are physically and emotionally capable of becoming employed full-time. Currently, the number of families served is three. Historically, we have served approximately 8 - 12 families a year with the capacity to serve one family for up to 24 months. The Bridge to Hope’s ministry is presently limited to Phoenix, Arizona.
1815 W. Missouri Avenue#105Phoenix, AZ 85015
January 11, 2022
- Cooking / Catering
- Interior / Exterior Design