Are you interested in helping a non profit organization build their volunteer program?Sunny View Retirement Community's Volunteer Services is looking for an intern!
You will work closely with the Volunteer Coordinator- assisting in admin needs and helping implement new standards/protocols for volunteers.
Must be comfortable using the computer, phone and face to face communication.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and will be required to have fingerprinting and background check performed.
Schedule is flexible
- Data Entry
- Performance Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Organization Design
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 months minimum
- must fill out application online and interview
- Pinochle Player
- Calling for Chinese Instrumental...
- Photographer for Auxiliary...
- Father's Day Social Volunteers
- Early Mother's Day Social
- Resident Assistant
- Volunteer Services Admin Assistant
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Early Thanksgiving Social!
- Christmas Social for Seniors
- Looking to help a Senior- Become...
- Garden Enthusiast
- Oktoberfest Volunteers Needed
- Calling for Entertainers
- BINGO Caller!
- Service with a Smile- Dining...
- Halloween Party
- Volunteer Services Intern
- Store Assistant Manager