Make a Difference in Your Community!
2 people are interested
This is for those 55+!
For those of you 55 and above that enjoy being out and about within the city of Grand Rapids, this is one way to that makes giving back to the community, very impactful. Many benefits come from being a volunteer for the Grand Rapids Police Department. You receive your very own uniform, you will be able to get out & about, meet new friendly faces, assist the GRPD with many task and have say in your schedule. Some of the things you may be doing are:
· Assisting disabled or elderly citizens
· Assisting with identification of abandoned vehicles
· Conducting vacation house checks
· Enforcement of parking violations
· Observing and reporting suspicious activity within the city
· Responding to reports of found property
No need to wait, contact us today!
We'll work with your schedule.
1 Monroe Center NWGrand Rapids, MI 49503
- Law Enforcement
- Elder care
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 8 hours per month
- Complete training, background ck & physically mobile