Regional Partner Relations Representative
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw or Remote
A Regional Partner Relations Representative will build relationships with donors, especially key donors, to broaden their vision and encourage their greater involvement with JAARS in support of Vision 2025. Reps will contact individuals by telephone, in writing, or through a personal visit to thank them for financial support, as well as encouraging additional or new financial partnerships.
- Build relationships with JAARS financial partners through regular personal contacts with an emphasis on major donors.
- Call, write, and visit donors to express appreciation for their financial gifts
- Present opportunities to the donors for their involvement
- Maintain biographical and interest information to assist in developing relationships and to better match donors with project funding needs.
- Stay up to date on solutions funding needs and the impact these projects will have on Bible translation.
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS
- Build relationships with JAARS financial partners over the phone, in writing or through email
- and through personal visits with donors in your assigned territory
- Understand and be able to communicate with ease JAARS’ history and mission, our current mission support strategies and initiatives, stories and statistics that demonstrate the impact of Bible translation and the work of JAARS to support it
- Maintain individual biographical and other financial partner information in JAARS’ systems for recordkeeping and relationship building.
- Be comfortable, through preparation and training, to discuss and present funding needs with current, lapsed and prospective financial partners.
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who are committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their heart language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.