Program Manager - LinkHer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The LinkHerManager leads and oversees the development, implementation and expansion of the LinkHer(tm) Program, which unites female students (High School Juniors and up) and professionals based on ANY career and educational path. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Have expert knowledge of LinkHer Program policies and procedures;
- Maintain and update Policy and Procedure Manual as needed;
- Develop and manage relationships with businesses, schools and community organizations;
- Create and oversee implementation of a robust Mentor and Mentee Recruitment Plan;
- Manage participant screening, training, matching, recognition, and closure activities;
- Oversee organization and execution of Mid-Rotation Social and Annual Recognition events;
- Lead LinkHer(tm) Program Staff and complete other duties as needed
To apply for this position, please visit http://www.xcelinc.org/volunteer/.
The Females’ Center of Excellence and Leadership, Inc. (Xcel, Inc.) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the advancement of women and girls of all backgrounds through mentoring, education, networking, scholarship and community service.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training