Program Manager - myRetreat
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
The myRetreat(tm) Manager leads and oversees the development, implementation and expansion of the myRetreat(tm) Program, which offers developmental education for underserved women between 17 and 21 years old. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Implement outreach plan to promote myRetreat(tm) to high schools, universities and youth groups;
- Develop curriculum and identify facilitators with expertise in workshop topics;
- Identify and secure facilities, transportation and meals for myRetreat(tm) weekend;
- Review candidate applications and conduct in-person myRetreat(tm) interviews;
- Partner with Selection Committee to select and notify participants of program acceptance;
- Provide support to myRetreat(tm) participants to achieve their goals and objectives;
- Lead myRetreat(tm) Program Staff and complete other duties as needed
To apply for this position, please visit http://www.xcelinc.org/volunteer/.
The Females’ Center of Excellence and Leadership, Inc. (Xcel, Inc.) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the advancement of women and girls of all backgrounds through mentoring, education, networking, scholarship and community service.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training