WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
An Xcel, Inc. Director is a key leadership team member and an active participant in making strategic decisions affecting The Females’ Center of Excellence and Leadership, Inc. In collaboration with the President and members of the Board of Directors, each Director has responsibility to:
- Provide oversight to ensure the proper administration of the affairs of Xcel, Inc.;
- Serve as an ambassador for the organization and enhance its public standing;
- Actively participate in activities that ensure adequate funding to support its mission;
- Appoint directors of the board of directors and committee members;
- Provide oversight to ensure the implementation of mission-based programming;
- Establish and oversee task forces or special committees as needed;
- Provide oversight for the publication and distribution of an annual report.
To apply for this position, please visit http://www.xcelinc.org/volunteer/.
The Females’ Center of Excellence and Leadership, Inc. (Xcel, Inc.) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the advancement of women and girls of all backgrounds through mentoring, education, networking, scholarship and community service.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training