We will be very happy to have you as part of out team! Please join us to:
-Teach the youth a special skill such as piano, guitar, dance, sewing, pottery, sports, art, etc.
- Help our staff with day-to-day activities and events, while interacting with children and youth
- Help our staff with administrative tasks
- Plan and participate in activities from the After-School Program.
- Provide tutoring & classes for school-aged children.
- Become an Intern throughout the Division
We are open 24/7! Our schedules and times are completely flexible! Don't miss this opportunity!
- Child Welfare
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Crisis Intervention
- Youth Services
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training