Whatever talent you have, Project C.U.R.E. welcomes you! You can save lives worldwide and reduce waste by helping us recover life-saving healthcare essentials and transport them globally. We offer a wide variety of opportunites to suit your interest and schedule:
The Project C.U.R.E. Distribution Center is a fun and vibrant place to volunteer. Currently, we are in need of volunteers of all types!
Individual Volunteer Opportunities:
- Office Volunteers: We need outgoing and friendly volunteers to manage our front desk, greet guests, answer phones, and help with administrative projects. Various shifts are available.
- Medical Supply Sorting: We need volunteers to help sort and package medical supplies for shipment, stock inventory, prepare for shipments, and load containers. This is also a great educational experience for those aspiring to work in the medical field. Various shifts are available during the week.
- Biomedical Volunteers: We need volunteers who have any small knowledge of biomedical, nursing, RN, or any medical experience (biomed students welcome!) to help test, repair, and carefully package biomed equipment. Fexible schedule times.
- Warehouse Volunteers: We need volunteers to help keep our warehouse organized, drive forklifts, prepare for shipments, unload donations, and load containers for shipment. May require some physical labor. Various shifts are available.
Whether you prefer working individually or as part of a team, you will enjoy the welcoming atmosphere. Project C.U.R.E. is the largest provider of donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries around the world. We sort, test, pack, and ship donated medical supplies and equipment to more than 130 countries. Project C.U.R.E. is the recipient of the GuideStar Exchange Platinum Seal, the Charity Navigator Four-Star Rating and ranked by Forbes as one of the 20 Most Efficient Large U.S. Charities.
- Office Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- 3-4 hours preferred. Open Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30.
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston