A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
We are currently looking for somebody to help our volunteer coordinator expand voluntary activity within our agency.
- Posting/Recruiting Volunteers to Craig’s list, 211, Facebook and all tools available. Speaking and outreach in the community for volunteers
- Updating Job Descriptions
- Receiving first notice of volunteers: Being first contact, documenting and updating in Salesforce, building all files needed. Directing to appropriate program or process
- Building corporate and business partnerships for volunteers. Opportunities for Employee’s to serve volunteer hours
- Always looking for ways we can use Volunteers and the gifts/skills they offer
- Staying in touch with all programs on their volunteer needs
- Assisting in training with programs as much as possible
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-10 hours per week
- Appreciation Coordinator
- Blog Coordinator
- Child Listing Specialist
- Adoption Policy Researcher
- Child Recruitment Specialist
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Agency Newsletter Writer
- EUGENE MARATHON -- A Family For...
- Web/Mobile/App Builder
- Heart Gallery Photo/Videography...
- Facebook Specialist
- Web Design/Development
- Database Manager
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Heart Gallery Monthly Venue...
- SEO Optimization Volunteer
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Spanish Speaking Mentor
- Foster Host Homes