Support for Families is seeking a Development Volunteer to help support our team with outreach, fundraising and preparation for events.
- Provide support to our team at various events.
- Make phone calls to solicit items and donations from local businesses.
- Assist with outreach for volunteer program and events.
- Research and input information into database.
- Assist with large mailings, preparation of packets and other projects as needed
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Professional speaking style and demeanor.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Commitment of 4 hours or more per week
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours or more a week