CasaSito’s mission is to transform the future of marginalized Guatemalan youth who have few opportunities so they can reach their academic, personal, and professional potential, and thereby generate change in themselves and their community.
To further expand our presence, we are offering tourism activities in Antigua, Guatemala. These include cooking classes, tours of Antigua, organic farm tours, and many more! We are looking for a motivated person to serve as our Tours Volunteer to help support us. As our Tours Volunteer your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate our tourism activities and operations
- Organize and manage activity logistics for our various activities
- Lead some tourism activities
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Fluent in English and intermediate in Spanish
- Some knowledge of Guatemala and the culture
- Someone who is enthusiastic, organized, and responsible
- Candidates with experience in planning and leading tourism activities and/or groups
- Previous customer service experience
- Degrees in tourism/business
- 3-month minimum commitment
As a CasaSito volunteer, you are responsible for your own expenses, transportation, accommodation, food, visa renewal, etc. However, we will be more than happy to offer our support when you’re looking for room and board.
How to Apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with your C.V. and the subject as "CasaSito Tours 2017"
We will be accepting applications on an on-going basis.
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Transportation Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-month minimum (preferable)