FFEC is looking for individuals who can contribute to the Heart Gallery Program by networking with prospective photographers and venues, as well as maintaining current relationships and displays.
Under the supervision of the Heart Gallery Program Director, the interns/volunteers will:
- Carry out a statewide outreach for photographers and videographers
- Carry out a statewide outreach for possible gallery (venues/vendors/volunteers, etc.)
- Carry out a statewide outreach for resources (printing, frames, brochures, etc.)
- Assist in organization of storage (frames, photos, etc.)
- Research, outreach, and record data on Heart Galleries across the country
- Office Reception
- Exhibition Arts
- Group Facilitation
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-10 hours per week
- Appreciation Coordinator
- Blog Coordinator
- Child Listing Specialist
- Adoption Policy Researcher
- Child Recruitment Specialist
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Agency Newsletter Writer
- EUGENE MARATHON -- A Family For...
- Web/Mobile/App Builder
- Heart Gallery Photo/Videography...
- Facebook Specialist
- Web Design/Development
- Database Manager
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Heart Gallery Monthly Venue...
- SEO Optimization Volunteer
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Spanish Speaking Mentor
- Foster Host Homes