Event Leadership Team Member
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Take action. Be a leader in the fight against cancer.
By becoming a Relay For Life event leadership volunteer, you have the opportunity to make a tangible impact in the fight against cancer, gain valuable leadership skills, and receive the honor and satisfaction of helping others in your community enjoy a memorable experience. Becoming a member of your Event Leadership Team allows you to:
- Form connections with new people in your community
- Experience fun, exciting, and creative team-building opportunities
- Represent your company or school as a leader, providing a positive public image
- Engage in meaningful community service
Together, we can do this!
The success of the Relay For Life movement is possible because of the talents and abilities of millions of people, from all walks of life, coming together each year to make a difference. No matter your background or skills, there is a way to help.
- Community Engagement
- Team Engagement
- Survivor and Caregiver Engagement
- Youth Engagement
- Mission Support
- Online and Social Communications
- Resource Development / Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Varies based on availability