A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to list children on our private and public websites.
Under the supervision of the Child and Family Operations Coordinator, the volunteer/intern will:
- Complete our child listing web training
- Learn how to write a child’s bio
- Learn how to work with image for the website
- Update data in our database with some outreach to case workers
- Be a part of a time that is always looking for better, more effective ways to list kids on our websites
- Identify barriers, game plan solutions
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-10 hours per week
- Appreciation Coordinator
- Blog Coordinator
- Child Listing Specialist
- Adoption Policy Researcher
- Creativity and and More!...
- Child Recruitment Specialist
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Agency Newsletter Writer
- Web/Mobile/App Builder
- Heart Gallery Photo/Videography...
- Facebook Specialist
- Web Design/Development
- Database Manager
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Heart Gallery Monthly Venue...
- SEO Optimization Volunteer
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Spanish Speaking Mentor
- Foster Host Homes