Launch Point is a college and career readiness program that aims to equip students and their families with the resources and information needed to achieve their educational dreams. We are looking for enthusiastic community members to engage with students and families at our Parent College and Career Information Night.
- Attend a brief training on Launch Point and college and career awareness
- Run an information table on the career topic you are most comfortable representing (financial aid, community college, 4-year college, or technical/ vocational training)
- Provide unbiased and accurate information, answer questions, and engage with families
- Technical Certificate, Associate’s Degree, or higher education
- Comfortable speaking with youth and families
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Empower and uplift the local community
- Gain experience working with youth
- Create connections with FUSD, IEUW, and the community
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Summer Enrichment Info...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- Launch Point - Fontana: Business...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor /...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- Launch Point - Fontana: College...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation