Photograph CAIR-WA events across the Puget Sound and upload to online albums. Write short event reports to be published online.
- Experience in photo journalism and photo editing
- A portfolio of past work showing taste, creativity and potential is required
- Experience in news or feature writing a strong bonus.
- A very flexible schedule including availability on weekends and evenings
- Means of transportation to travel in the Great Seattle area.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and, in the subject line, please clearly indicate the title(s) of the position(s) in which you are interested, in order of preference. Please include in your e-mail an explanation of why you are interested in this position, any relevant experience or skills, and your complete contact information (full name, email, and phone number).
You may also include a résumé and two references who have supervised you in a past volunteer position, internship or employment. Applicants must pass a background check. All volunteer positions at CAIR-WA are unpaid.
Please note:ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN IMMEDIATELY we respond to applications year-round IMMEDIATELY as they are received, so apply now!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months, 6 hours per week
- Journalism and Photography...
- Executive Assistant Intern
- General Office Assistance...
- Graphic Design Intern at Civil...
- Media Interview Training Volunteer
- DONOR RELATIONS VOLUNTEER AT...
- Film Production Volunteer
- Public Relations Intern at Civil...
- Civil Rights Case Intake Intern
- Event Planning Intern
- Web Design Intern at Civil...
- Web Development Intern at Civiil...