Assist with miscellaneous office projects when needed. These are especially needed leading up to major events.
- Ability to work independently and find solutions under short deadlines
- Experience in office work including proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in professional phone communication and business letter writing
HOW TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and, in the subject line, please clearly indicate the title(s) of the position(s) in which you are interested, in order of preference. Please include in your e-mail an explanation of why you are interested in this position, any relevant experience or skills, and your complete contact information (full name, email, and phone number).
You may also include a résumé and two references who have supervised you in a past volunteer position, internship or employment. Applicants must pass a background check. All volunteer positions at CAIR-WA are unpaid.
Please note:ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN IMMEDIATELY we respond to applications year-round IMMEDIATELY as they are received, so apply now!
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months, 6 hours per week
- Executive Assistant Intern
- Graphic Design Intern at Civil...
- Civil Rights Case Intake Intern
- Event Planning Intern
- Journalism and Photography...
- General Office Assistance...
- WEB DESIGN VOLUNTEER AT CIVIL...
- Media Interview Training Volunteer
- DONOR RELATIONS VOLUNTEER AT...
- Film Production Volunteer
- Public Relations Intern at Civil...
- Web Design Intern at Civil...
- Web Development Intern at Civiil...