Record and produce short professional videos ranging from 30-second public service ads to 5 minute short documentaries and other video items to depicting American Muslims’ lives and contributions. Projects include compelling videos of CAIR-WA clients, American Muslim military personnel, veterans, nurses, as well as 'know your rights’ videos. Volunteers will use their own equipment.
- Experience in video recording and film production
- A portfolio of past work showing taste, creativity and potential is required
- Experience in creative writing or effective story-telling
HOW TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and, in the subject line, please clearly indicate the title(s) of the position(s) in which you are interested, in order of preference. Please include in your e-mail an explanation of why you are interested in this position, any relevant experience or skills, and your complete contact information (full name, email, and phone number).
You may also include a résumé and two references who have supervised you in a past volunteer position, internship or employment. Applicants must pass a background check. All volunteer positions at CAIR-WA are unpaid.
Please note:ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN IMMEDIATELY we respond to applications year-round IMMEDIATELY as they are received, so apply now!
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months, 6 hours a week
- Executive Assistant Intern
- Graphic Design Intern at Civil...
- Civil Rights Case Intake Intern
- Event Planning Intern
- Journalism and Photography...
- General Office Assistance...
- WEB DESIGN VOLUNTEER AT CIVIL...
- Media Interview Training Volunteer
- DONOR RELATIONS VOLUNTEER AT...
- Film Production Volunteer
- Public Relations Intern at Civil...
- Web Design Intern at Civil...
- Web Development Intern at Civiil...