Can you devote an hour to a person in need?
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOffice- 2 Campus Blvd2nd Floor610-436-1853Newtown Square, PA 19073
Compassus Hospice is looking for dedicated individuals who are willing to spend their time with someone who could really use some companionship. You do not need to have to have special skills or a medical background to be a Hospice Volunteer. Volunteer training is provided before you begin and your first visit is completed alongside your Volunteer Coordinator. Please give us a call and let's get you connected with a hospice patient who would really love to meet you. If you have any questions at all, or would just like a little more information, please contact Samantha at our office: 610-436-1853 or by email at Samantha.Geromichalos@Compassus.com
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one year minimum
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...
- Pet Therapy Teams - Volunteer...
- We Honor Veterans